Featured Video

星期日, 十二月 30, 2007

Unexpected Night

It was yesterday story because I was totally EXHAUSTED rushing from one to another place. It started with a sms from the birthday guy Weng Hong who is a part from the scouts brothers of mine.(If i'm not mistaken, his birthday already over)An invitation SMS to his birthday party tonight. I was totally blur and headache cause i had a late night sleep and didn't bother about it.

Life as usual, working till 7.30pm every Saturday at my office. Suddenly a call from Weng Hong reminded me about his party. Erhm..didn't feel like want to go because i was just off duty and again, the only gal that might get bully from them. However, since he rang me a call. BAGI MUKA la! Have to go lo.

Actually i really dunno where his party is! Cause he didn't mention it at all in the SMS and his call. Most of the time i really let them bring me where they want to go (My friends did ask me that what if they bring me to somewhere...erhm...think of yourself) I believe them la, we all have the kind of BROTHERHOOD ma! Must trust one.

Guess where is the party is?? THE SANCTUARY RESTO CLUB at The Curve. I was totally shock!!! Suddenly feel like I am in the pirates' ship. Damm nice sound system ( luckily i am not deaf yet XD)and Damm Crowded (Sexy Babe everywhere). Well, it was nothing special actually just i don't really get used to it. I am such a good gal, don't I?

Hardly to enjoy myself without my close friends together. However, I was happy to meet back quite a lot of my secondary schoolmates and seniors as well. I thought i was no one there but the unexpected things is those i only meet once or twice (Those scouts which are not same badge with my scouts brothers-seniors i should say) recognised me! Wahahaha, such a popular person =P. I met pretty San San n Gwen, and also my dear Sis Yee Shan.

Force to have some alcholic drink hahahaha..Force to lo! I am glad that they are really nice to me, only a small cup of it and dilute with Coke + Green Tea Wahahahaha!I knew de, I knew you all threat me nicely de... I didn't stay long there cause got call from Dad almost every half an hour after 12am. Good gal ma, have to obey lo.

End of the party!I really appreciate Weng Hong effort for the party and invite me there. At least i met some of them that long time we didn't meet since Form 5 graduation. Of course, thanks to Kah Fai and Weng Holl that fetched me out and especially Weng Holl who sent me home later. Thanks to Yong Sheng who broughts us round and round and lost our ways XD. Thanks to Kok Wai who like to argue with me all the time (Weird, why should I thanks to him?) Thanks to those who remember me even though we haven't met each other for so long.

Thanks , everyone! I do love you all always!

没有评论: