Featured Video

星期日, 十二月 16, 2007

Happily Ever After

What's come to your mind when you see the title? Fairy Tales like Cinderella and Snow White? Last week after my japanese class, I went for the movie "Enchanted" with 2 of my gang, Gia and Pei Wah. As you all know, this story is about a "lady" from a combination stories of Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty went to a place where there is no HAPPILY EVER AFTER- The Reality. Of course, no forget the so called Charming Prince and a cute little chipmunk. Sadly it didn't include the story of "Beauty and The Beast" which is my favourite story. I was having a lot of fun watching this movie, and its happy ending as well.

This movie reminds me of something. Is that true that our world is a place where there is no Happily Ever After? Honestly, I'm not the person who believe in Love at First Sight (cause no one loves me at first sight XD ) I am not the princess type in the fairy tales (Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine and Mermaid-they have kind of good background,need not to worry about the money ). And this is why I love Bell in Beauty and The Beast because she loves that Beast even though He is ugly. Every relationship needs time to build up and to understand each other more. Who knows the behind the fairy tales that might be divorce?

Ok, I should not further spoil people's dreams =P Happily Ever After still exist in reality. It depends on how you see the happiness that you experienced before.At this moment at least, I am happy cause I have everyone I love by my side who still be with me when i need them. I am glad to know that you are with me, at present at least.

Already went for Golden Compass with Gia last saturday. Love Iorek, who is the king or the snowy Polar Bear (He won the fight and I was so shock when watched that scene. Wanna know y? suggest you to watch in the cinema then you'll know it) Nicole Kidman is damm pretty and cool. GORGEOUS is the word to suit her best in the movie. Since this movie is a trilogy, still long to wait then. It's a nice movie anyway, hope you enjoy it.

What's the next movie? Hehe, the Warlords by Jet Li, Andy Lau and my DEAREST Takeshi Kaneshiro!!!! Will watch it with my debate team members next week, and hopefully the plan would not be cancelled again. I watched the Making yesterday and it did not impress me a lot. Just wanna see how are my dear Takeshi and Jet lately and how's Peter Chan production this time.

Enjoy the movies and your life!! (indescribable happiness..hehehe)

没有评论: