Featured Video

星期六, 十二月 22, 2007

I was tagged AGAIN but in English Version

Something unbelieveable happened,i was reading michelle's blog as usual and she was tagged. I tried once but in mandarin version and suprisingly when i read till last. I SAW MY NAME!!!! Oh gosh, I was tagged again!!!

Rules: Do this tag and answer all the questions into your own blog. Delete one question from all the questions and add one of your own questions, make sure it is 20question. Tag 8 persons.

***In Sis Michelle's blog has 21 so i can delete 1 and edit another 1 XD***

Questions:
1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
Be a rich and successful woman-My mom always tell me to count on myself rather than others. So in reality, money comes first =D

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
I have my family and true friends to be with me ALWAYS

3. What do you wish to have now?
Money ( I bet everyone do) ok, A timberland boot!

4. What have you realized recently?
Overspent on Bobbi Brown, M.A.C, and Body Shop as well as a new Sony Ericsson K850i
(My friend stop me from buying that Timberland boot, if not, guess no money to pay fees)

5. Do you think a day which consist of 24 hours is enough for you?
NO of course, i need more time to sleep, watching drama,hang out with friends, and ehm..study XD

6. When you have something which you are unhappy about, what will you do?
Talk to my parents and friends, they are always my best listener and medicine.

7. Are you afraid of losing?
I'm born in the month of August and a true Tiger and Leo.I am EGO. I will not take the bet if i don't have the confident to win. Yes, i admit!

8. Do you think that you feel helpless, or useless sometimes?
Who does not? Especially when i have the confident but i can't make it.

9. Do you believe in god?
I believe in God when i need God

10. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
1.person who wears a mask of kindness to cover the devil side of them.
2.person who think that they have the authority to control other people freedom to think or to do what they want.
3.person who pretend to be your friend but a truely liar and betrayer behind your back,guess what? They take away all your precious things

11. What is loneliness?
No one could understand you, even yourself.

12. Are you satisfied with your life now?
My life would be better if i have more money in my bank as well as my wallet. I haven't buy my dream shoes yet and one of my jacket and jeans are still inside The Tough.However, I am glad that I am able to love and loved by friends and famiky.

13. When was the most recent time you felt touched?
Someone had said something that make me feel I am still important in that person's heart.

14. Where is the place that you visited and you felt the most beautiful?
Redang Island, the sky with full of stars with the sea which is crystal clear.

15. Use 5 words to describe who you are.
emotional,insane,ego,kiasu,rational

16. If you have one wish that’ll come true, what is it?
I want to go to Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Beijing, Shanghai for shopping as much as I could before the age of 27. Can I?

17. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?
Wanna take a bet on something important in my life, but win-lose is 50-50.

18. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Gather all my friends and family and tell them how much i love them.

19. Name one person you cannot live without.
There will always be 2 person-Mom and Dad. I am nothing without them.

20. If you could change the history of yourself, which one you would choose and why.
The stupid decision I had made 4 years ago! That's one of the things that make me regret.


Sorry guys, you are tagged!!
Camilla- Have fun ya dear, i know you were tagged by me once.
Nicholas Siak Wei-try it k? I think it would help you
Uncle Wilson- you owe me once, now graduated got time to do this already
Johnny-you always read my blog and i knew you have your own blog
Derek-will you post it on?
Jaycee-1st time tagged you =)
Venus-long time no blogging already!
eVilson-post it post it plz...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hey Pretty girl, Ur cousin sis here. Long time no hear from you de!! Stop arguing with me, it's YOUR fault not asking me out when u have such happy and fun time out with all your new friends but not ME!! anyway, just drop by to tell u that, pls lar dun put my friendster blog, put my wretch Blog... coz the friendster blog is very un-organise and not always updated.... and I am still feel happy that u tagged me... prove that u still remember me ;)
I will do the post, but remember... change my link to the wretch blog lar...
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/venuswongs