Featured Video

星期三, 十二月 26, 2007

Chicago Rocks! Opps, it's Christmas

Well, i just finished watching Chicago on TV2(The movie) and I do love Velma Kelly a lot! As some of you know that i has been to KLCC for the musical last month. Impressive and Fascinating live compare to the movie. However, plan to buy the VCD or DVD of this movie as well as its soundtrack. Just imagine all those music in your head while you're driving,you rocks! Besides,I just found out that Velma Kelly is Catherine Zeta-Jones. Wow, such amazing women! So sorry for loving Velma so much without knowing the person who acted it.

Christmas is just over and i was having a lot of fun for the 1st time. I went to dear fish's house for the celebration and we were having barbaeque that christmas eve. Not much to say about it because only few of us were there. I am glad to see May and KS came along and they got the chance to meet each other's bf XD.

And now the Christmas day! Went to One U with my sis Wen Bin and Shu Lim for the movie "National Treasure 2". I still remember the time that we watched "National Treasure" at Mid Valley few years back. Hm, as usual Nicholas Cage able to found the treasure but not to have it for his own XD. After the movie, went for our lunch then! As a japanese cuisine addicted patient, 日本料理を食べましょう-We went for SushiGroove and spent about RM100 for 3 persons (It really worth and full)

And the following statements you can skip...
***I was overspent again***
***I bought 2 of my favourite shoes at last***
***One is from MCKY which normal price were RM199 and after 60% discount-RM59.70***

***My feeling is just like I found my treasure at last***
***I was out of control then and i did something terrible***
***I bought another shoes-from TIMBERLAND***

***Don't want to mention its price-go and look for it***
***I am so desperate to have it and now I got it***
***It was the happiest Christmas that I ever had***

However, thanks to my mom who sponsors me RM200 for the Timberland boot. Well, I bought her Donuts from Big Apple =D, such a nice daughter you see...

I am glad that I was totally forget about my nightmare like usual. Maybe I was too happy with my boots or busy tidy up my room. Hahaha..Merry Christmas!!

没有评论: