Featured Video

星期一, 十二月 24, 2007

Christmas + Renovation

*we wish you a merry chistmas,we wish you a merry christmas..* Everyone is in this happy christmas mood except ME! Oh yes, my nightmare has finally come XD. Not enough money to spend, unable to buy myself a new boot, and no time for me to have a good break!

There are 2 invitations for Christmas Eve party from Fishy and Leon. Since fishy place has more friends that i knew, so have to say sorry to Leon then. Yesterday rushed to Mid Valley with Mun to buy christmas present but ended up having meal at Sushi King until 9 something. We managed to get the present of course and continued to have our drink at Free Zone, Kuchai Lama.

Christmas is always the day for me to tidy up my room and helping my mom to do the household chores. However, this does not work this year because i already have the movie invitation-National Treasure 2 (yeh, Nicholas Cage!)at One Utama. Later will upload the variety christmas decoration at different shopping mall.

That's my program during christmas. Erhm, quite a full program right?That makes me have less time for RENOVATION. I will have a new piano in my room which is FOC in coming these day. It means-I have to learn piano and also I have to tidy up my room ONCE AGAIN.

more money to spend next year.....more program to go.....more things to do.....

没有评论: