Featured Video

星期日, 一月 06, 2008

1st Blog for year 2008-between Year 2007 and 2008

It was already one week after Year 2008 and I only have the opportunity to update my blog today! Ya, kinda busy these days but still not to forget about the enjoyable time on 31st of Dec and 1st of Jan, the moment when we moved forward to the new year.

I still have to work on 31st of Dec 2007, last day in Mainstream Music. In a blink of eyes, I had been working for 3 months. Learn a lot from Abby, Joanne as well as Mr Mah. Besides, having a lot of fun.

After work, went to my gang- Ros's house for BBQ. I was wondering was i going to the wrong way cause i always lost in the HOUSE AREA. Luckily I am not! Then went to Countdown Celebration at Sg Wang Plaza, Bkt Bintang. My parents did warn me not to drive there because Jln Imbi might be closed for the celebration. However, I DIDN"T LISTEN. XD

We took Smart Link to Times Square and guess what? It closed!!!!! and we need to turn into Jln Tun Razak. Terrible Jam there until we dunno where were we. Duh, round and round and round. Fortunately, we were able to reach Times Square and found out that. JLN IMBI DIDN'T CLOSE!!!!! The road is totally empty, only Jln Bkt Bintang need to be closed!!! DUH.......waste my time and TOL fees!

Forget abt those unhappy things. We were lucky cause we were able to listen to Gary and Justin!! Wahahaha..ok la, we only wait for that can'l blame us for not suppoting the others k??? As usual, fireworks, screaming and HIGHING when the countdown start. Four of us-Pei Wah, Gia, and Ros hugging each other (The first ppl to hug and hold hand for year 2008.....wahahaha) had our wishes for new year.

1st time countdown at Sg Wang, with my dearest friends. Really hope that Year 2008 would be a wonderful year for me, hopefully everything would be great!

***This is a part of my great memories on the beginning of year 2008! Wonderful time doesn't end here cause I was back from Malacca few days ago! More blog will be uploaded.***

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

what you learn at mainstream music?
Sing?Instrument? must be PRO liao lor?

3 months there wor, sure Mr Mah got taught you abit the skills of singing gua....

灵魂-文 说...

Haha, he taught me how to use illustrator and also a lot of computer stuff!!! Where got time to learn singing and instrument la???

Learn more in IPC as well as PR and event organising stuff from Abby and Joanne,since they already involve in this field quite a long time.

Uncle should intro more part time job for me la!! Those involve in event one....desperatly need experiences and CASH neh!!!