Featured Video

星期五, 四月 17, 2009

Relaxing Week

I started to have my "holiday" since last week, after my last proposal presentation for my campaign and submission of crisis management report on last Tues and Wed. However, I still lack of mood in study even though Finals are around the corner.

Today I went to do passport with my dear Cam nearby Subang Airport and luckily we only spent few hours. Even I brought some notes along, I have to admit that nothing goes into my mind. Next week we'll need to go to Embassy of The People's Republic of China for our visa. Yippie, my first oversea trip with my dear Cam!!! Sadly i miss the opportunity to Hong Kong & Macau with Gia last year and Bali with Ros & Gia again. But I am glad to be with Cam to Shanghai later on May. Shanghai, one of the place in China that I wish to visit. Hohohohoho~~

My First Passport

I had 2 great movies this week, The Confession of Shopaholic with Gerry, May, Freda and Phine & K-20: The Legend of Mask with Cam. I enjoyed both, as my dear coursemates said that I will be the next shopaholic cause I love to spend on all the stuff I love - perfume, skincare products, jacket and mobile phone. I admit that I am addicted to perfume these days but my dear friends don't you worry. I wouldn't spend if I do not have the money~~~hohohoho


For K-20, it is all about my beloved TAKESHI KANESHIRO. Don't ask me how it is, cause I only give you one simple word - GREAT. Wahahaha~~ some people might feel dislike it cause you might found some similarities in other movies - V for Vendata, Spiderman, Robinhood and more. My advice is, just sit down and enjoy k?


Now, I am waiting for another movie~~


The Sniper by my BELOVED DARLING RICHIE JEN~~~~~
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ish~~I should start study, shouldn't I?



3 条评论:

Josephine Tang 说...

hahaha~sniper...i wanna watch as well...when??we watch together...
i also haven start study yet...
haiz...worry laa...

堕落天使 说...

过分到~~~
没有等我
伤心

wilson 说...

完成了campaign的proposal就放纵一下自己吧!
不要让自己太紧绷!