Featured Video

星期日, 四月 26, 2009

It's TIME to DIE for this semester

Shit!

Tomorrow My First Paper for This Semester Final

ADVANCED PUBLIC RELATIONS WRITING

Those formats already stick in my brain

But

"MY POWDERFUL ENGLAND"

Still make me worry

Moreover

The Other Papers - TRM, CSA,CRISIS COMM, CULTURE

TRM is going to kill me

CRISIS almost murdered me

CSA and CULTURE tortured me


Why?

Can't I recall any of the important points from these subject?


~~~Ish~~~


-more-


I believe

My result is going to ________________

I (will/will not) sit the supplementary paper.


-more-


However, I will do my very best

To Get Rid of These Horrible, Terrible, Unpredictable Feelings

Overcome these stress


-more-


I should stop practicing my APRW here

should back to my books

and dream of the questions that might come out tomorrow

#####




1 条评论:

iris shim 说...

mygal,
add oil to ur exam ya~
good luck~
^^