Featured Video

星期三, 四月 29, 2009

Another 3 To Go

Just came back from TRM examination
Hm...I was doubtful with my performance this time.
I guess I was not doing that well, but I did my best shot
After this paper, I will do better for the rest.

Can't wait till this Sat to watch Richie Jen's Movie
The Snipper
I told you I can't wait till I finish my exam
=p

And now i started to think my meals for Friday and Saturday
Dinner especially
Parents will be going to Alor Setar
I have to stay in KL, due to my CSA exam on Sat
Well, it gives me a good reason to watch movie
And have something special to eat

Libre or Deli'cious?
KFC or McDonalds?
Pizza Hut or Dominos?
Cakes or Cookies?

No worry, I wont have Margarita this week
I'll have it next week
No matter what
I'll have my lime Margarita next week after exam
Another Cheah already booked me for that
HoHoHoHo

2 条评论:

堕落天使 说...

which cheah??
1?
2?
3?
4?
i think is 1

Ur date (Cheah) 说...

peggy lol don forget our date.. cant wait to have a drink muahaha. Nicholas u wanna know which cheah i am ah.. herm... u guesss la haha.. and who is 1,2,3,and 4 so confusing.. lol