Featured Video

星期一, 四月 27, 2009

A Good Start

Today is my first paper - APRW
At first I was lack of confidence because my language is POWDERFUL
Reached campus around 11 and studied in library
However,seems like nothing is in my mind

When it was almost 1pm
Went to foyer and met all my coursemates there
We were having discussion and revision on the format that might come out.
Dr. Selva came towards us
She told us that not to worry,
as if we did study, we know how to answer.

When the time has come, I walked into the hall
Looked at the paper
and I believed some of my friends had the same feelings.

***Editorial Policy & Editorial Statement, News Release, Brochure***

2 of those already came out in Mid Term Exam
Manage to finish it on time
But lack of confidence to score high marks
However, it's a good start

Timetable and Student Bill already out
So I could manage my time and money later
I can plan on the tasks for campaign
I can arrange appointment with potential publics
I can clear all the debt that I should pay for next year
It's a good start

Last but not least
My BELOVED RICHIE JEN latest album will be in the market soon

~~~Yippie~~~


OMG, can't take my eyes out of HIM


Still thinking when should I go for his movie - The Snipper
Plan to watch it ASAP, even before my finals ends

Shouldn't I study instead of movie?

I just can't help it

Not only that

I want to have my Margarita
-
-
-
-
-
Anyone interested?


3 条评论:

Josephine Tang 说...

yeah~im interested on movie and also margarita...
i think so do freda...
wahahaha~when wanna go?? jz date me...^^
besides, will u send us d time table?? how much is the exact amount of our student bill??

堕落天使 说...

saya saya saya...
lu ini ah moi lah...
tak panggil ku pi tengok punya..
tak baik lah lu...

Richie^Ling 说...

Friend... his album until now also I cannot find in the stores la!!! WHY??!!!!!!! Have you bought them already? I asked Ling Ling.. she told me Malaysia havent come out wor..!!!!! I soooooo angry la!!!!