Featured Video

星期四, 十二月 04, 2008

Being Not-Me

Life won’t be prefect unless you think it is. I was in an extremely high mood after came back from Richie Ren’s Love and Beloved 2008 Concert in Genting Highlands. Almost everyone around me knew that as I was non-stop promoting him and show-off what I had had experienced on that day. For some reasons, some might felt it was a bit of annoying. However, compare to those people out there who show-off their experiences with their beloved boyfriend or girlfriend, I think my experiences with Richie Ren are more precious and memorable.

No time to waste after the concert. Again I back to those days without day and night. This time I was getting more serious which I did not sleep for 2 days. 2 subjects in 7 weeks – everyone thought it was a relaxing semester. Actually it is tougher than what we thought. Luckily my part time jobs were only once or twice during weekend, which took only 3 hours. If not, who will take the blame on not finishing the work on time?

Thanks to the advices from some of my closest friends and my parents. I am learning not to angry on those people who do not act as what they said. Even if you are angry, it is nothing to do with them as they won’t care. Guess what? You fall sick (as what I am NOW) and being unhappy. You got what you did!

I am lucky to have the things I want. I have my parentS who love and pamper me. I have friendS that support and share my joy. I have shoulderS to let me lie on and listen to me. I have dreamS to achieve in my future. Yes, I am showing-off to let those people out there who hate me, talk bad about me, envy me, dislike me or have any negative feelings towards me. I purposely to put the S in Caps – I believe you know what the S mean in grammar.

You think you know everything, but actually you are not! You think you are always right, but you do not even know the mistakes you have done. You hate people for some reason, but you do not know how you portrait yourself in front of others.

BEFORE YOU TALK SOMETHING BAD ABOUT OTHERS, ASK YOURSELF, ARE YOU A PERFECT PERSON? I tell you, no one is PERFECT.

Ish, again I have to remind myself not to angry. Sorry I am still learning and sorry for being so annoying. =p

3 条评论:

Unknown 说...

who so naugthy make my lil sis so angry ar...?
I am glad that you start to learn how to control your emotion and not let other ppl to swing your mood...
I don't know what had really happened to you, however I am sure that everything will be fine....
No need to cursed my dear, no need to swear....
human is doing it, God is watching it... So, everyone will get what they deserved after their action...

Lastly, May god bless you my dear sister with all the best wishes on all your future undertaking...
Wish you joy and happiness for all time...

Love,
Aphrodite@Venus

iris shim 说...

ya..
no one is perfect,
dun bother too much,
dun care others,
do wat u wanna do~
^^

灵魂-文 说...

Thx girls, it just a bit unhappy with certain people i met~~

Things go better after shouted out and of course all the love and care that i have from family and friends.

^^ Love You All ^^