Featured Video

星期二, 十二月 09, 2008

Before Exam

Study week does not make me feel to study. Tomorrow is the exam day and still I spent my precious study week to hang out with my friends for birthday celebration, go for warehouse sales to see any cheap things to grab, go to Bobbi Brown party to get door gifts, watch drama that I downloaded, online to play facebook and read comics. Reading only took 2-3 hours in a day of mine.

Compare to previous semester, this is the most relaxing semester which only 2 subjects to study and yet nothing much to study except the LAN paper moral. Moreover, these 2 papers are on the early of the exam week which less time to revise, more time for holiday. I am still planning on what I should do during this 3-4 weeks time.

I plan to have a trip, maybe alone or with anyone of my friends. Overseas travelling sounds interesting especially after Gia shared her experiences during the trip to Hong Kong, Macau, GuangZhou, and ShenZhen. However, money is another issue which I have to consider since I have not much left in my bank accounts for this month. Travel within Malaysia is enough for me, but I have not made up any idea where to go. Sigh

Maybe I should look for part time job, as what other of my classmates do. But I was asked to help for a few events from Mainstream Music, even though those are FOC, because my main concern is to gain experiences. I could not fix any of my time for part time, maybe freelance? It still depends on my interest on that job.

I hate myself for being so undecided in so many issues in my life. Life goes on and time will not wait for me. Still have to figure out and plan for my last year in university.

Have an “enjoyable” moment during exam weeks and enjoy the relaxing moment during the only 1 month holiday. Cheers!



没有评论: