Featured Video

星期五, 六月 06, 2008

I miss my Blogging Moments

Oh yes, I got the opportunity to write on my blog again! Yes, i have been ignored it for quite long ago, due to the lack of inspiration or i should say i lost my interest on blogging last month. =p Another word-LAZY. Curious why am I back to blog again? Thanks to my royal readers, Uncle Johnny who keep on reminds me to update my blog XD and also a best friend of mine who ask me to blog his story here. Wahahaha...actually i am really free today, during my working hours.

As you know, Public Relations has to be multitask and here i am to practice it. I am making calls to the editors and in the same time-Blogging. Maybe it is the weekend mood as well as the holiday mood whereby almost all the editors are not on their own desks. Some are going for holidays and some others are missing in action. And me? Sleepy and exhausted due to lack of sleep yesterday night. I ought to be sleep quite early yesterday, even without dinner. But my mom want me to follow my dad for shopping and wake me up from my sweetdream =( That makes me couldn't fall asleep when they were all in the deep sleep.


Back to my current life, working life i mean, or a more appropriate way-my internship. 1 month is over and now waiting for another 3 months to go. Ya, I miss study life which is so relaxing and energetic. Working life is not as bad as what you think, but it is just not as free as a student's life. At least, you have less responsibility which you need to carry together. I love my colleagues, who are really nice to me. I love my working place, where i really exposed to the variety of beauty brands. I love my office phone, which i need to touch it and call my beloved editors from dailies and magazines. I miss the magazines rack which next to me, so that i could read the latest beauty products as well as the fashion for FREE. (Guys, it is a part of monitoring!)


So, how's my life after work? Saturday and Sunday are my off-days which i can choose either to stay at home with my dearest laptop that many dramas in it. Hm..Highstreet 5 or Super Dance Online to De-Stress. Once in a while, i will hang out with my gangs of gals from secondary school or my Uni friends. Sometimes even during weekdays, learning my piano and Japanese. I am quite balance with both of my studies, working as well as entertainment ya!



Super Dance Online

Highstreet 5


Now, I wanna tell the story about my best friend! Wahahaha, since he told me that he dislike to read people's blog and he knew that i will blog about it. I'm doing this because it is what he wish for! XD No la, he is a very good person who shows me the way to Tropicana Golf & Country Resort. He is someone who know me so well including my weakness. He is someone who likes to bully me and even hit me with my little devil when i was driving. He is calm and brave when he was robbed (not raped XD). He is a dumb person who gave the robber opportunity to rob him XD. This is the story that he want me to share with you all! Hahahaha. He told this story of him just want to calm me down when we were talk about the inccident happened few years ago. That time was my wallet and beloved handphone which were snatched by the thieves, and I was with him at that time, yamcha-ing nearby his house.




Wanna see his HANDSOME face?Heheheheh...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Dunwan la, later my readers ask me for his number...I don't want to be a match-maker anymore.Hahahahah..Go and figure out at my friendster account,and look through my friend list.XD



Yeh, there will be an event on this Tuesday!!! Lancome Lancome Lancome!!!Yippie......but first come first, it is WEEKEND! I'll have my Ex-Librarian Committe Members Gathering tomorrow, then attend a wedding dinner at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort on Sunday. Hurray!!!




4 条评论:

匿名 说...

yorr....dun so selfish lah
tell me who is the guy
or u may tell me him name in ur friendster
i always care about u de
(actually is kepo more)
hahahaah

匿名 说...

excuse me ..... u work at rhino maxx??????
may i noe wat is tat company ?????
i need ur answer .. pls .. can u tell me on tat company ??? is it at connought ???? i need ur answer.. thanks

灵魂-文 说...

I'm no longer work in Rhino Maxx, and I only work for 1 day...it is at connaught and i would say it is not an event company.

Well, it appear to be branding company but bare in mind, it is not a Adv agency ot branding agency.

If you have a mind that you dont mind to disturb people when they are having their meal, whole day non stop approaching ppl and telling them sometime they do not want to listen, it is a suitable part time for you.

I just wanna say, i do not want to do something which i do not hope people would do at me. That's why i quit.

Hope it's help and do not hesitate to ask me if you want to =D

匿名 说...

thank you sososo much ... tat day i apply job at jstreet.. shit man .. i got interview at rhino maxx.. they said they want project coordinator.. but after wat u said i think NO....

my godness .. why still got tis kind of company .. n i feel curious why a company said so they re "BIG COMPANY" n why not din hv their own website ????? aikz.. luckily i get ur blog n noe it .. n i also get from forum n noe tat tat company not as wat they said ....

thanks a lot 4 telling the truth for me before i go thr n waste my time ..

thank you sososo much ..

wish u all the best ya .. n good luck in your study :)