Featured Video

星期一, 五月 26, 2008

I'm SLEEPY!

Currently, I'm in office. Ya i am under my internship now at Bridegs PR and Events. Today is the first day for our new semester. Miss the time whereby we meet our friends and share what we have experienced during our holiday. However it does not happen to me and my coursemates.

I miss the time in campus, knowing our new lecturers and prepare for assignment and everything, rather than working. Some do enjoy they internship and i hope i will. I am having great time and learning a lot from here. But the problem is, I don't even have a break after my exam finished, and still my internship period will be about 4 months.(Hopefully it wouldn't be extended)

The last two weeks i'm getting used to the life in here. Learning and Practising. But i don't know why am i so tiring today. It is due to the cocktail i had yesterday at TGI? Shouldn't be cause it is not my first for having magarita. Maybe i am lack of sleep? (But according to my mom i slept quite early around 10-10.30)

I am sleepy but still have many things to be done. Help again..

没有评论: