Featured Video

星期五, 六月 13, 2008

Time fliesss.....Yes! 1 week over!!!

I guess Friday is my blogging day!! Hahaha..Maybe it comes to the end of the week and I have so many to share for this..Starting from last Saturday I had a gathering with my librarian board as well as the wedding dinner i attended on Sunday. Not forgotten the Lancome Skincare Experts on Tuesday and also a hectic Thusday with Shu Uemura Design Art Competition Judges Roundtable Interviews. Yes, P. Ramlee The Musical at Istana Budaya. Yesh! Busy and Pack Schedule always make time flies.
It's a good thing you know because you don't even realise you are getting older day by day! Wahahaha...To my friends who are suffering (or enjoying maybe XD) in university, I still miss my study moment in university and I do enjoy my time here without mid term and examination and lectures that hypnotizes me to tension for assignments. Hehehe..Johnny X Depp i know Comm Theories is tough and CRM is boring (everyone knows as long as you are taught by the dearest JAGA) We, the isolated members will wish you all the best ya, we'll mentally supporting you de..hahahaha...

1st come 1st, My librarian board gathering! It has been such a long time since our last gathering, everyone looks different. I remember the time when we were Form 5, when we are the committe members of the librarian board, and we stayed more time in the library than our classroom. We have done all the crazy things, fighting, arguing, teaming, and so much of memories that we shared that time pops into my mind. Ya, that 1 1/2 year was one of the best part of my schooling time. The feeling of belonging, and the bond that links us together.


United Forever!!!!

Look forward to our next gathering ya, when the time the other 3- Mei Yi, See Mun and Soon Yew to be with us again. I love and miss you all.

Ok, what's next?a wedding dinner with my Mom at Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. Nothing much to say about that except it seems like quite GLAM because of the location. The food was nice and full but the poeple were not punctual and it started at almost 8.45pm. ("^~^) Luckily i bought pizza for my dad and sis and we had a few bites so that we would not starve......Normal Malaysian style, there are no punctual in their dictionary!(I'm ABNORMAL) We didn't know anyone which is same table with us so i was busy snapping photo for my mom and myself XD

My Mummy and I ! Look alike right???


OOOO...then back to working day...Lancome workshop on Tuesday! Met many beauty editors from most of the women magazines. Female, Cleo, Citta Bella, New Tide, Glam and etc. Hur!!! Lancome wor, got free gift le sure come de!! Every press kitt come with a towel and a moisturiser. Lancome moituriser not cheap one ok? Some editors even got 2! It was my 1st event i should say, stand by at the media registeration desk with my high heel for the whole day! Guess what, I got a free makeup from Lancome makeup artiste team! Wahaha, which my manager said i looked sweet with the makeup! Hehehehe... Not only that, I learned the way to remove makeup and massage when applying skincare product. Hohohoho...we still got some leftover products with us, wondering will i got the opportunity to have one? or maybe more XD

Jolene, My Collegue and Senior


Different Range of Moisturisers from Lancome

However, Lancome is not under my supervisor account so we are just backup the other team. For my team, IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!! Shu Uemura Judges Roundtable Interview!! Only 2 out of 6 media attended the interview. I was not going because I need to stand by at office to contact the media. "Sop Sop" I knew even i were there I did nothing also. The whole working day was tiring but when it came to almost 5, my mood changed because I was going to P Ramlee the Musical with Pei Wah.

The Musial was fantastic and impressive! I have nothing to critic on the performance but I felt the female actresses done much more better than the main character- P Ramlee, especially Norizan by Melissa Saila. The way she expressed her loneliness, her feelings towards P Ramlee when he scolded her. Wow, wordless to explain! I enjoyed the whole show, and I had a great night with that! It costs RM87 with the seat worth RM120, 30% off for students. As Tiara Jacqueline production, Malaysia really have the potential to create miracle with this piece of works. I admire her so much! Another suprise which i saw Chef Wan and Winnie Loo. Winnie Loo is so glam and orgeous even in a nude makeup and simple outfit. That's what a stylist is!


Musly Ramlee as P Ramlee

Pei Wah and I in front of the P Ramlee, The Musical poster at Istana Budaya


Ooooo....have to prepare my bi-weekly report. How to squeeze in my 1 month internship into 2 weeks???Ish ish ish....

没有评论: