Featured Video

星期二, 六月 24, 2008

Am I Disaster?

I don't know why am I having such a bad feeling. It happened since Sunday after I went out with my gang of girls. After reach home, having my dinner and went into my room. Watched drama that I have downloaded and unconsciously fall asleep. When I woke up, it was time when my family are going to bed.

I couldn't sleep, so decided to tidy up my room, my piano, my racks and my table. Had a cup of milk so that I could sleep better and faster. However, it didn't work which make me suddenly think of my future. Elaine and I were having a discussion on that while I was on the way to fetch her home. We both felt that our future are undecide, even myself have this kind of feeling. I can say that I choose the course that I like and I really love it. The problem is, is that gonna be what you are after you learn it?Most of the time, is a NO. You may practise it, but not in the field that you study for. So, what's the point?

Once in a while, I am a lier. I lie to myself that how capable I am, how much of the responsible that I can take, how confident I am. Actually I am not, I know myself well. Some how i wish that there are person who support me, who understand my situation, who know that there are things that I do not know, especially those who think that I know everything and I have everything. Don't pretend that you know me well!

What happen to me this week? I made mistakes when I work, I was exhausted, I was moody, and I could not concentrate even I was reading. Gosh, what is going to happen?

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

yo..1 shot read 4 blog entries of yours.......wow,they are super long!
I do sometimes have this negative aura circuling myself once in a while. Its like suddenly they pop up into my head and my entire mood drop like share market.
Everything will be alright, my dear...aithought it sucks now......

灵魂-文 说...

thx dear, hope these will over soon. I might need a short break, to think what I really need.