Featured Video

星期四, 三月 13, 2008

Unexpected Day

28/02/2008 Time: 00.59am

There were too many things happen yesterday. First of all, I will start my part time job at Rhino Maxx-an advertising and branding company on this coming Saturday. It was kind of unexpected because I felt like I was nothing in advertising field and what I have learn didn’t create effectiveness , and still the manager hired me as a part timer for every Saturday and Monday (since I have no class on Monday, why don’t I make used of it?) I learned a lot during this interview and I realized that the most effectiveness and creative idea can be created when you think out of the box. It might be tiring and time consuming (lack time for study and entertainment, now already busy like hell but still do so many work =P), I really hope that I could gain experience from there.

The interview made me late for Ms. Cynthia’s class and almost everyone was surprised with my attire (wearing formal even though I did not have presentation). Then when Yee and Jie got to know that I was hired for a part time job, the 1st things came into Yee’s mind was, “Is there anything happen in your relationship? (Love thingy)” What made you think so? Actually I just want to fully utilized my time for my future-gain experiences (and get more money to buy the stuff I want) Nothing to do with relationship ok?

I’m still worry for my internship because I haven’t get any reply from the companies which I had sent my resume to. The dateline is almost around the corner and still, nothing back to me. While waiting for my class at 3.30pm, I was having my lunch with Jie at Old Town. My dear Gia called me and asked me for Japanese revision on Thursday. She already informed me that she would not come for the class today. Friday would be my Japanese examination and since I skipped so many classes, I really need her help then. Guess what? Besides the revision arrangement, she told me that she has broken up with her boyfriend. I was so surprised and stunned when I heard of that.

However, we met after my Japanese class over and my heart like broke in pieces when I saw she cries. I knew how she started it and now, ended it. I have been with her along the way and the stories between them. It was kind of sad and disappointing, but still I sincerely hope that the scar would be cured as soon as possible. A nice girl like her should deserve a better person. Be strong girl!

Last but not least, I have 2 midterm examination tomorrow and I still hang out till late night without doing any revision. Gosh, I haven’t study and empty brain cannot help me in scoring my midterm. I guess I need to stay overnight again with my dear Mass Media Research Book and also Mass Communication Theory then. Wish me luck for another few more hours!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

thanx gal.. for all your support.. really appreciate it.. I'll be fine. Don't worry..