Featured Video

星期日, 三月 02, 2008

Insomnia Night

27/02/2008 Time: 3.05am

Again, I couldn’t fall asleep. I don’t know what is in my mind at this moment, I don’t know what am I worry at this moment, and I don’t even know why am I become like that now.

Insomnia, I knew this word 2 years ago. This would never happen to me for the past few years, because I didn’t have enough sleep, how much I wish for a deep sleep every day. Due to someone else, I knew this word. This friend of mine, busy till no time to sleep- the reason he gave me was he had insomnia. He had too much to think about, too much to worry about.

Again, I am in his shoes. My future is still unclear. I have too much think to do, but don’t know where to start from. Too many dreams make me undecided. Too much of worries which I need to take in consideration. Too many paths I could approach for my future.

Seems like my life is so easy and happy without any worries. Yes, I have to admit that the things I need to worry are my studies, money and time. Otherwise, I have almost everything. Currently, I do not have much problem in relationship. I have supports from everyone that loves me. My life is full with their loves, cares and pampers. What else do I ask for?

Maybe…..I need lights, to show me where I should go. I need luck, to help me go through my hardship. I need to find myself , to be what I really was.

没有评论: