Featured Video

星期二, 三月 18, 2008

Penang Trip

18 March 2008 Time: 0.30pm

It is not part of my plan for this trip. I still remember that when I received this call from Chew Loong, it was my first day of work at Rhino Maxx. It was kind of a rush, different from my previous trips which were full of preparation and arrangement. The most important, I am not the organizer. I was kind of unwilling to go, however I still went for it. I don’t why was I made such a decision in this moment. Currently it is a hectic moment where all the assignment dues are within this week. I shouldn’t leave to anywhere else except my campus and for my assignments. But I decided to join them; maybe I need a break.

Chew Loong, Fishy and Yong Hong came at fetch me at the early Saturday morning at 6. The day before I was rushing for my assignments and frankly speaking I was totally exhausted. I brought my laptop along so that I wouldn’t left out with my work (I should responsible on those I should) The whole journey to Penang I was sleep or just awake a while. That boosted up my energy.

We reached Penang at 10.30am and we had our breakfast before check in. I sent messages to 3 of my friends- Pei Wah who is studying in USM, my cousin at Alor Star and Cheesy too. Actually I should send a message to someone, the person who comes into my mind when talks about Penang. I have lack of courage and scare of disappointment to take actions.

We checked in at around 12pm and they decided to take a rest before we had our lunch. Yup, it was my time for me to rush on my assignments now. I really appreciate their understanding which let me spends so much time on my tasks rather than going many places. After finish it, I have no burden and can relax myself freely.

We went to many places in these 3 days. Pei Wah joined us for almost a day and thanks her to be with me all the time. (You know, not good for being a light bulb) The place that I love the most is still Batu Ferringi. I think I do mention in my trip to Malacca, almost being crazy when I noticed the sea. This is the reason why I choose to run away at this critical moment.

The sea, which really make me relax. I don’t care whether it is as clean as Redang Island or dirty as Port Dickson. What I need are the touch of the sea, the wind blow and the sound of the wave. These bring me peace and I had no worry at that moment. I sent the message, to the person whom I think of. No reply and I guess it is the end of the story. I do not feel sad but just regret. I understand that when Gia put on hard work on her relationship but end up with a sad ending. I did not do as much as she did, but I put my heart on it-just to maintain our friendship. Back to the topic, thanks to my trip companion let me to spend so much time on staring the sea =p

Besides we were having a great time at Gurney where we had a long walk there. Yong Hong kept on blowing the bubbles to create a very nice background for our girls’ photo. And of course Chew Loong who busy snapping photo of us, or I should say for his dear Fishy. Last but not least, Bukit Bendera for the sunrise. A day start with a bright yolk (sun) around with cotton (cloud),again another new day and new life for me.

Before this trip end, I was glad that I got the reply from him even though it was already late night. This night, make me feels better.

没有评论: