Featured Video

星期四, 二月 26, 2009

STRESS is a kind of motivation

Last week I was totally stress and lost, just like how i mentioned in my previous post. But this week, it seems like everything goes smoothly. I am soooo LUCKY!!

Of course, I need to thank to a lot of them outside who give me support and help me to go through that tough week! The most important one, my campaign team leaders! Yes, campaign is the main reason why am I soooooooooooo stressful. Because of it, i have neglected a lot of things that I should, such as assignments and my studies. I put more effort in the campaign preperation than the rest of those. Thats why, I have to thank to my Infinity Team members,thanks for being understanding and so sorry for everything that I didn't do it well this semester. Thanks for being tolerate with me, and also help me to cope with these.

Now I would like to share why am I so excited this week
~~~ hohohohoho~~~~

1. We got the confirmation from our client
~~~yippie~~

2. Everything is on the right track and more effort need to be put in to make it more interesting.
3. We didn't get scolded during tutorial
~~~ wahahahaha~~~


That's all!

Opps, there is another things!

We'll be having TIOMAN trip
next Friday
~~~Hahahahaha~~~


Haih, but it almost the time for us to rush on so many things, need to hand in after we back from trip.

***
STRESS is a kind of motivation, in possitive way, if you manage it well.
***

I'm PITCHING
for
my campaign


*** Hahahahaha***

1 条评论:

lemonspeak 说...

OMG! Such a great news! Keep it up girl!