Featured Video

星期一, 九月 14, 2009

New Layout

I couldn't recall when my father started to blog and I did put my link on his blog with hope that some of his readers will "accidentally" click's on my blog link. This uncle who is my father's friend viewed my blog and told my father to advice me not to become so pessimistic. I think it shocked my daddy so he read through all my blog. Once I knew he did it, I delete the link XD (Now he keeps on asking when will i put back my link to his blog)

Well, I have nothing to hide~~ Just I do not want them to worry about me~~Black doesn't mean that I am devil, or I have any negative emotion.
Black is a simple color, and I want my life to be as simple as possible.


However, I decide to change the layout to be more colorful and kawaii
because

~~my beloved Peggy Zai is officially one month old~~


XD just a day to remember that he has become a part of the family for one month XD
Hahahahaha~~ Even though I didn't sleep yesterday but dunno why I am still so energetic. ~~Ish Ish~~

Oh Ya!
I lost some of my friends' URL due to the changes I made
My Dear Friends
Please send me your URL to link to your blog ya~~

HehehehHe


Post A Photo of My Dear Peggy Zai


1 条评论:

Josephine Tang 说...

yea~happy 1 month old to peggy zai...started to miss him dy...keke~