Featured Video

星期六, 九月 12, 2009

Important Day - 24 September 2009

Many of you must be curious, what makes 24 September 2009 so important

Well
It is my last day of examination for this semester.
I have an appointment with my lecturer to further discuss and report to her the preparation for my big project.
I have a celebration plan with my friends

But the reasons above do not make this day so important.

So??

HeHeHeHeHe

The ANSWER is


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RICHIE REN'S MOVIE IS AROUND THE CORNER

~~~YIPPIE~~~CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY TO COME~~~

***I bet no one dare to accompany me for the movie***


opps!
***should back to study my comm tech***

2 条评论:

Freda Foong 说...

yer.... ytd i just told daered that i wanna watch tim.... u really fast hor...

Rum Tum Cat 说...

hehe nice layout :)

good luck