Featured Video

星期四, 七月 30, 2009

Take A Break

This friday will be another due date for comm tech assignment. I believe my team members are working very very hard at this moment to finish up the assignment. I am too! But just wanna take a short break after looking at all the statistics and graphs, nevertheless, express my feeling.

Had an early class this morning with Ms Pauline and a bit frustrated with facilities in UTAR. Ya, we all knew about it. Suddenly I miss PC block a lot whereby i could change and talk to the staff about the malfunctions of the microphone. However, PD seems like worse than PC. I do not want to comment more about this. It's just pity to see lecturers have to repeat and repeat their lecture again, due to the microphone, sound systems and even the electricity in the hall.

After 1st lecture, I had a short meeting with my campaign members, to update them on the campaign matter. I tried to make it simple and fast, cause I do not want to waste anytime for them to listen to me talking something they might not interested in. Ya, maybe I've been repeat oevr and over again.

After that, asked Shane and Felicia to join me for lunch at Libre. Unfortunately, Felicia was not available, Freda and Phine were not attending the early lecture. So only Shane was invited for lunch with discount RM5 + discount for transportation to home. Ya, I just wanna promote how delicious the spicy seafood spaghetti I had with fair price that really full.

On the way back to campus, snap a few pictures on the sky that I felt so relax to look at. Such a clear view made me feel like want to go to seaside and relax awhile. Too tension I guess~~



Sky with No Cloud. Pure Blue

I Love This One. Cloud and Sun

My cousin is moving back to Alor Setar. Haih, I gonna miss him then~~ Tomorrow need to help him with his stuff. Ok, should back to assignment now, even though I don't plan to sleep tonight, it's better to finish it ASAP.

1 条评论:

Felicia Chow 说...

sorry for din accompany you for the lunch...take a break la gal...we are all exhausted~~~~I love your blue sky~ really