Featured Video

星期一, 七月 20, 2009

Someone is BACK

I've been waiting for this particular person for quite sometime. He have to leave his position, to equip himself to be a better person. No doubt that someone has been over taken his position in my heart, however, I still reserve some space for him.

Now HE IS BACK
-
-
-
-
-
Please Welcome

DAVID TAO



Went for his concert few years, excited of course (However, Richie Ren is still the best) His concert emphasized on music performance, his music works. Some felt that it was not worth because it would be better to buy his CD than listen in Live. Well, it is different! Think if someone sing to you, face to face than you listen to the recording. The feelings are different~~~

His album will be out soon~~ It means that I need to reserve my money for his album already~~~

没有评论: