Featured Video

星期五, 九月 26, 2008

Untitled Story 1

I thought I am always realistic, I live in reality. I guess I was wrong, I still keep myself in my own dream which so-called reality of my own. I keep on telling myself not to dream things that are impossible. But why am I still putting hope on that?

I am talking nonsense again.

HIMONO ONNA, a new Japanese term which describe exactly who I am. There might be a slightly different, but I have the major characteristics that apply to this group. Hopeless I should say because I am the kind of people who are very stubborn and refuse to change. I guess I will not get rid of myself for being himono onna.

Yes, I know I am hopeless

There are only another few days for me to be in Bridges as intern. 5 months, almost half of the year being here and get used to the environment I might have for my future. Again I ask myself, am I suitable to carry myself as a PR practitioner after 1 year? As what my friends in local university worrying, especially those who graduate next year, what are we going to do after graduate? Working or continue studying? Again we are in dilemma.

I will have my so-called 1 week holiday sooner and later. Can I just stay inside my room, lay down, think and do nothing?

2 条评论:

chrissindy-chia pei wah 说...

Dear Peggy,

somehow some people dont even know what kind of people they are. Just like me ........
is alr very good you know who you are, about stubborn, yup you are, however it about a matter of time and when you change, people change when time pass by, people change when environment change, people change when they learn from mistake ...... I have faith on you.

Regarding the worries after grates, I am one of them coz im graduating next year. Unbelieveable, now my head all is final year project, ADWave, Adwave ...
The dilemma sooner and later gotta haunted me .....
Gal, why so serious ?
Relax !
C u on Wed !

With Luv,

匿名 说...

you see, you are who you are. NOTHING can change a person coz people DONT change. this is a fact whether you buy it or not. you will only grow through you life you will NOT change. be who you are and be proud of it. everyone is unique, and there is no perfection on that. Only those who love being and living as who they really are inside the heart shines... I hope you can accept yourself fully, so that you could inspire people around you, just like what i do all the time.
Be proud my girl, you are definately one of the best i've ever seen. do not doubt that. Have i ever lied to you? NO!!
so be proud and fly high...I'll always be there for you....

Love,
Venus