Featured Video

星期四, 七月 10, 2008

I Did It Again!!! OMG

I'm so sorry for everything I have done yesterday. I shouldn't do so, and I should realise the responsibility behind this action. I knew there is no turning back but I just cant help it!!!!!

No one try to stop me that time, I was alone and I knew I need to make this decision by myself. How helpless and exhausted I was but still I did it.

I feel so sorry and regret. I know I did a terrible mistake AGAIN!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I SPENT RM 500 in ONE HOUR.
on
JacketS from SUB
Boots and Bags from ELEMENT
Wallet from TOUGH
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mom and Dad
I AM SO SORRY
Not to worry, I was just suddenly lost of control yesterday. Might be too tired with the tasks I have and things that need to cope. Suddenly I was relieved. =P

3 条评论:

lemonspeak 说...

omg.. u r giving uuself excuses lar... U r definately guilty in this RM500 case!

Freda Foong 说...

Haiz...Peggy peggy...
never mind la...Next time ask me company u...den i stop u...Don worry..Money alrdy spent so...work hard to earn back la...

Rum Tum Cat 说...

wah~~~~~~~~~~
rm500 in one hour...!!