Featured Video

星期二, 十二月 29, 2009

New Life

"I started my new life once after I finished my last paper for my degree in my BELOVED university. "

-

Glad that I were given the opportunity to be a part of the family. Had great 2 weeks spent with all my buddies, gals and friends. Met my dear Idol Richie Jen and had a individual photo session with him (which makes me happy till the end of his performance for the concert) A wonderful break I have before I officially step into the industry (cruel world quote by Ms Kl Cheah)

It is hard to jump into another stage and adapt to it in a short period of time. However, my life changes by WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING EVERY WEEKDAY. Fixed time with fixed routine which is totally different with my Uni lifestyle. I believe that my mom hates my routine during uni and she is so happy when I'm able to wake up even before she awake. "Sleep early and wake up early" make you healthier - that's what she said just now that make me feel annoyed.

Maybe it's just my mood~~ When I want to do something, there must be someone will pop out and stop me. When I stop doing it, someone else will push me to continue it. I knew I am not always right, but can't I have the rights to decide?

My life is good, at least I have what I want now, it's just the moody things that I couldn't control. Another 2 days to go for year 2010. Hopefully, I really hope that there are some changes in my life, positive changes I mean.


没有评论: