Featured Video

星期二, 六月 23, 2009

Shout Out 1

My mood isn't that bad compare to the last few weeks. Still relaxing and hanging around with friends all the time for travel and drinks. Well, something happened among one of my gal friend, and I was a bit annoyed with this particular person that she mentioned to me.

I decided not to describe what kind of person is that. That will spoil my mood on shouting out as that person is not worth for me to talk about. I'm just waiting to see how my friend grows up and throw a Sh~~ on such person as revenge. Well, I had a few conversations with my beloved members and gossiped together. Gossip always the best way to wake yourself up. After gossiping, something comes to my mind

We are learning media ethics and comm law this semester. Not only in working environment, i believe that we have to practice ethics, in order to make ourselves a better person. Hard to define what is right and wrong but some action that we took definitely make people have different perceptions on you.

I've been going through a few event that made me upset during the life as an undergraduate student in UTAR. I'm glad that I learned and found the group of people that care about me and also being sincere to me. Again, I appreciate you, always.

Do unto others what you would others do unto you - learn it during media ethics under Thomas Aquinas' Natural Law. In other word, treat other people as how you want them to treat you.
Still, some people take it for granted. Well, there is a limit for the being patient. When people started to ignore you and no longer listen to you, please, do not blame others! Think of what have you done.

We treat you as friend, and you take us as the mean? Life is so unpredictable and we won't know what are the obstacles that waiting for us. At least, I am proud to say I can overcome it, because I have supports from my friends. And you? lets wait and see

Politicians also need support from the voters. So with the normal and ethical human-being like us. But you? STOP TO BE IGNORANCE

没有评论: